How to remove the front bumper of a Mitsubishi Eclipse (neccesary to remove headlights)

After much struggling with the bumper of my 1999 eclipse spyder gs I decide to turn to the Internet for help... Those 4 freakin bolts! I just couldn't figure out the last 4 bolts. I ended up finding this website:

It has great pictures of every step... Including those mysterious four bolts. I guess I could have just bought the Chilton's, but I finally got it.

Reply to
scopious

If you back up into that guy's directory, you'll find a lot of neat 2G mods.

There's a tail light mod in there that everyone should see. Incredible!

Geary

Reply to
Geary Morton