Knocking noise in rear suspension when driving slowly my 94' eclipse.

Hello I've got a problem. My 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse is making knocking noise in rear suspension especialy when I'm driving very slowly on bumpy
road. I can hear the noise on drops. When I'm driving fast I can hear it too but only on short cross bumps. Is it rear hub or bushing in suspension or something else?
Check your shocks especially the lower bushing where the shocks attach to the car. The O.E. shocks are most likely dead.... KYB GR2 is pretty much a clone of the factory part