LEDs for guages on an 07 Lancer Rally Edition.

Hey all,

A friend of mine is color blind, and for some reason can only see color if its green. She just got a Lancer Rally edition, which she totally loves. The gauges are white faced, and glow up red... LEDs I am figuring. I was hoping to find green replacements as a Christmas gift.

I am out on the USS Nimitz right now, and our incredibly slow internet access makes researching pretty hard. Does anybody know how possible this little project is? A good place to find the parts or information?

You can forward any replies to snipped-for-privacy@cvn68.navy.mil Thanks for any input!

Reply to
FireyFate