Dead Guages

I believe this question may have been asked, if so sorry. My fuel and engine temp guages are both out, where do I locate the part that needs to be changed in the instrument panel, please be as specific as possible. Thanks

Reply to
mcgraw

"mcgraw" wrote in news:RN2mb.162811$6C4.89293@pd7tw1no:

It would depend on the vehicle. On my 92 Pathfinder the cause of that problem is the voltage regulator for the dashborad instrument cluster. Go to the dealer, buy the replacement part, and you'll know what it looks like for your vehicle. In mine, you take out the instument cluster and the regulator is on the top left of the cluster, as viewed when the cluster is in it's normal location.

Reply to
Dave Patton

Now talk about NOT being Specific, damn! Anyway the vehicle in question is a

1988 Nissan Sentra, Classic, 4 dr., Auto tran.
Reply to
mcgraw

try here:

fondoo