Mistsubishi Shogan 3.0 v6 1993 Fuse Box

Dear all, could someone please inform me on where the Internal fuse box is located in my shogan! just bought it, and been looking around for a while! does not seem to be where I thought it would be! Just want to check the electric mirror fuse!

Thanks

Andy!

Reply to
knight282

i never heard of mitsibu-shogan.on 3000gt the fuse box is driver side under dash to the left.

Reply to
umeangene

Known in various markets as a Pajero or Montero. Is it LHD or RHD? This may make a difference to the fuse box location. I don't know personally where it is but it may help someone else provide advice.

TDM

Reply to
TDM