O2 sensor on 2001 Galant

My 2001 Galant 2.3L 4-cyl with auto tells me that the O2 sensor heater circuit is malfunctioning and the code book says that the DTC PO135 refers
to Bank 1 Sensor 1.
Am I correct in thinking that means the "front" sensor? I sure do appreciate someone's experience in this area. Thanks.

To my knowledge, the car has 2 oxygen sensors, front and back. The one in "back" will never set a code because of the job it does. So if there is a code saying oxygen sensor fault, it must be the "front" one.