Re: Re: 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage LS Coupe Dies When I Hit the Clut

Idle speed controller (ISC). It is a stepper moter that allows air to >bypass

>the closed throttle plate. They usually get gunked up with carbon and >sticky >gunk. You can try to clean it and hope it fixes it. The part is about >200 >bucks and takes about 15 minutes to change if it must be replaced. >

Todd,

The info you posted was great, but where is that switch located if I?m trying to fix the same problem on an ?03 Lancer. I had it scanned and the code was P0507, throttle control system. Please advise.

crispypalm

Reply to
crispypalm