2000 Tundra CD Changer ERR 3

Hi all,

My In-dash 6 CD changer in my 2000 Tundra has an error message on it:

ERR 3. Does anyone know what the error message is? It will not eject any

CD's nor play them. Does anyone know a fix or do I have to go to the dealer.

Thanks in advance!

--Chico

Reply to
Chico

Wow .. same Truck .. Same year .... Same CD changer ... Same problem .... Just started last month .... Wow ... same month and year or prob ... Hey . r u me?

I need the same help.

Reply to
LastToyotoForMe