Stalling

I just replaced my dashboard lights and I had to disconnect the negative battery cable. Now the car stalls when I come to a complete stop. Is this a case of the computer having to re-learn?

Reply to
Richard

No ! While your car will start to re-learn your driving habits, this has mostly to do with fuel trim levels. Check to see that you haven't accidentally removed or loosened any connectors around the throttle body.

Oh yea, and model and year of the vehicle is.....?

Reply to
Nirodac

It's a 1999 Mitsubishi Galant

Reply to