tdc

hello all, simple question, where is number one cylinder on my 4G63 engined sohc 1993 space wagon? I have a CD manual & it doesnt say. I need to know to retime/refit the cam belt. Is it the pot near the distributor or next to the cam sprocket? I am used to working on british motorbikes so have no experience of where/which is #1 cylinder. All the best Dave

Reply to
dwdwdw

Simpleton

Thank you my friend now I can get on with the job. Ta Dave

Reply to
dwdwdw via CarKB.com