WTB: 3000 vr-4 front speakers

My right-hand front speaker on the dash blew, yet again. Won't buy from a dealer anymore, so does anyone have one they don't need?

Thanks.

Reply to
AI Nut

I've got one you can have for $10 shipped lower 48. It's from my '97 SL - w/Infinity system. My other speaker blew so I replaced them with JBL's

You will have to switch the brackets over because I need them for the JBL install.

email at realmsteel aat hotmail ddot com

Rich

Reply to
Richie Rich