2000 eclipse speakers

I just got a gt, with the 4 cd changer, and the rear speakers volume is much lower than the fronts especially when you fade all the way to the rear, is this normal? On all my other cars it is usually pretty even tia

Reply to
Fiberman

this is normal if its the "premium" sound system. You should also here no highs from your rear spkrs. (ie: no cymbols) This is because the rears spkrs are actually supposed to "fill" in the rest of the sound not be dominant.

Hope this helps

Reply to
DrgnHart Eclipse