Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Shaving the heads
I have a Mitsubishi Montero 1992 with 3.0 V6. I need to take the heads off secondary to a head gasket leak. How much can/should you shave the heads on one of these engines to get better compression...
1
1

Re: Mitsubishi Sapporo '79
On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:06:02 +0200, klark scribbled: is a homepage of an Australian owner of afew Scorpions, which are the same as the Sapporo. is another site covering the whole range ofSapporo's....

Buying a rebuilt turbo
Anyone know of any good places to buy a rebuilt stock mitsu turbo at a good price? Especially interested in anyone's experience with a rebuild. Thanks, Greg
2
2

FACTORY MITSUBISHI SERVICE MANUALS FOR SALE
Factory Service Manuals For Sale 2002 Lancer - Mirage -

Anyone Breaking a 300GT or GTO - or Has any Interior Bits ??
For '93 GTO Need two interior rear passenger side panels (scratched to bits by cat) And the rear passenger squab - the bit you sit on - burn in seat

Re: Eclipse low rpms with air conditioning
You need to adjust your idle speed. There's something called the BISS screw that needs adjustment. I just did mine this weekend. Go to and search for BISS adjustment. There's pictures with detail...

HELP!!! CAR KEEPS CUTTING OFF!
I have a 95 eclispe GS 2.0L non turbo. The problem is that the engine keeps cutting off as if there were a kill switch on it. It's random happens anytime anywhere sometimes it will start right back up...
5
5

52 out of 63 New Posts are SPAM!!
Wow!!!!

3000GT Die-Cast models?
Anyone know if any online store sells die-cast models of the 3000GT?
2
2

98 3000GT SL For Sale in VA
Excellent Condition. 2-Year Warranty. Only 35K Miles. All Maintenance Including Engine/Trans/Radiator Flushes and New Brakes/Rotors. Fully Loaded. 220 HP 3.0L V6. Automatic Transmission. Power...

Re: 89 Galant fuel gauge problems.
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:51:53 +1200, Phillip Weston scribbled: Anyone? No ideas at all? -- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand Remove the obvious spamblock to reply via e-mail.
2
2

weak 3rd cylinder on 99 Eclipse GS
I feel for Hepster. I have had a lot of problems with the car idling funny. I took mine to the shop a lot and nothing could be found. It's like it was in my head or something. The car would run ok for...

Compression test
Is it ok to do a compression test with the exhaust manifold off and having the exhaust ports exposed? I'm going to try and rent a compression tester tomorrow and I'm also wondering whether I need...
2
2

Evolution VIII's at $500 over invoice
We are selling our Evo's at $500 over invoice (rougly $28,7XX for the Carbon Fiber Wing, no sunroof and $29,3XX for the wing and sunroof). You pay the taxes and shipping to whichever state you are in....
2
2

3000GT Wallpaper?
Anyone know where I can download wallpaper of the Mitsubishi 3000GT? Thanks in advance.
4
4