Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: better sound for an eclipse
bass is easy but it is all about tuning if you want it right. ever look at all of the specs on a speaker box? those are electrical and mechanical parameters known as thiel-small parameters. all of...

Cigarette lighter doesn't work
Hi, I've got a '96 Mitsubishi Gallant V6 24V (UK spec). I plugged a cheap car hoover into the cigarette lighter last week and it stopped working. The fuse for the lighter looked OK but I changed it...
1
1

'89 Mitsybishi Montero v6 4 door....parting out..
My Baby is about to die. I had the engine over-hauled 1.5 years ago, and my engine block is cracked. Its leaking anti-freeze into one or more cyliders.. Color of my Montero is a navy Blue. All parts...

Radio failure after jumping Eclipse GS-T, Infinity
Hi All, So one day I jumped my car, it blew a main fuse while doing so. After replacing the fuse everything was normal except for the radio. I then checked and tested the radio fuses that are under...
1
1

Re: Disintegrated spark plug
use ngk plugs. you may have a fowled injector, leaning out that cylinder but it is probably the plug just being a pos. use ngk plugs. you need a real boost gauge.
1
1

;]
Hello ;] I'm new in group. Just 2 say hi ;] greets thaZ Darmowe aliasy oraz darmowe domeny, bezpłatne aliasy, aliasy pocztowe i darmowe subdomeny, darmowy hosting, darmowe domeny, darmowe aliasy,...

Turbo oil feed line
I'm in the process of replacing the turbo. From the feedback I've gotten I understand that changing the oil feed line is a must and that cleaning the other 3 fluid lines is good enough. Is this...

FS: 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Factory Service Manuals
For Sale, 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Factory Service Manuals Chcek them out @

FS: 2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Factory Service Manuals
For sale, 2002 Mitsubishi Mirage Factory Service Manuals Like new condition Check them out @

what are people paying for the evo?
out the door...
9
9

Re: Reprogram Montero keyless entry
"Malcom Gillette" schreef in bericht news:K2AUa.82073$ Malcom Good topic you found there. I humbly asked Peter if he would upload the info to the PoCUK site: where there is a realgoldmine of info on...
1
1

Bay Area Mechanic
Hi, Can anyone recommend a reliable and reasonable priced mechanic good in Mitsu in SF Bay Area? Thanks. Jim

Re: 3000GT VR4
Check out This should help you make your decision.
1
1

Recalls or tech bulletins ...
Anyone know how to check on what recalls or technical bulletins are out on a 1996 Montero LS 3.0-24V?
1
1

Eclipse Squeaky Fan
My '97 GSX has a squeaky heater/AC fan under the dash. The squeak is fairly high pitched. Any easy way to resolve the squeak, or do I need a fan? Thank you.