Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How do i remove the front seats in my 96' eclipse GS?
I want to remove the front seats of my eclips so i can re-do the fabric but when i look there is no visible screws or bolts to remove

Diamante parts rare?
I have noticed that the Diamantes arn't really Mitusbishi's prime, top selling car.. otherwise they would keep making them. 1. Im wondering how rare replacement parts are and if you can use Galant...
1
1

HELP: Trunk Light Problem
I have a 92 Mitsubishi Diamante and the Trunk light seems to be working in reverse. When the trunk door is open and up, the light does not work but when you close the trunk around midway the light...
1
1

"2007 Eclipse Spyder has seductive powers"
2007 Eclipse Spyder has seductive powers the 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT is a siren yearning to seduce enthusiasts, many of whom likely would crawl over rocks in thundering surf to get to one....
1
1

hay stewart net valve lashing trick
hey man first got to say your a great help!!!!! I learned a new trick thought you may like it. i was reeding a ausse bbs this guy said you could adjust and flush the valve lashing by reeving the motor...

lancer timing belt 03
Do you change the timing belt on an 03 Lancer at 60K or 100K Vince in CA
6
6

1994 Eagle Talon Ignition Problem
Hi All. We have a 1994 Eagle talon that died yesterday. We drove it to a restaurant and it was running fine. When we came out of the restaurant it wouldn't start. Symptoms: Won't turn over - when...
4
4

MAFT
Hi, i noticed that MAFTs are advertised as improvement on Eclipse 1G and 2G, to allow the engine work with GM ari mass sensor. Is this of any use on non-turbo engines, or is it just for turbo units?...
1
1

90 MONTERO 3.0 V-6 WON'T START...
Thanks in advance to those willing to help ! I would be glad to call if that would speed the help up some, just send me a private email and let me know when to call, etc.. Apparently no spark at all....
10
10

Looking for a 1994 Eclipse ECM
Hi and thanks for looking. The ECM went on my Eclipse and was wondering if someone got one they know is good and would like to let it go. thanks
8
8

transmission
transmission stuck in third gear it has reverse but when put in drive the only gear is third. i replaced the trans and still only third gear any advise would be gratly appreciated.
1
1

Oil pressure sensor blinking at low rpm....on a Galant 2003
Anyone got the same prob? And knows how to replace it? Tried some time ago and seems hard to remove.
2
2

Valve job on a 2001 4cyl Eclipse (4G64)
Has anyone done this job that can describe what is involved to remove the head while the engine is in the car? Will the intake and fuel rail need to be removed? I'm hoping this could be reduced to the...
4
4

1990 Mittsubishi Galant -Just Dies
I just bought a 1990 Galant and it has been driving fine. Today the car just died I jumped it off and it run fine while it idled. So made me know it was not the alternator. I tried to drive it home...

Anyone planning on selling a '00 Diamante????
I live in the Madison, Wisconsin area.. and im just seeing if anyone around my area is looking to sell a Mitsubishi Diamante, preferbly in white?