Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Eclipse Front hub replacement help?
Hi, i am replacing my 95 eclipse front hubs and i have everything done to the point that the halfshaft should come out. Does anyone have any hints to get it out or am i going to have to get it machine...
2
2

Anyone use Amsoil in their Manual Transmission?
Just curious. I have a 1990 Montero (4-wheel drive with a manual transmission) and Mitsubishi specifies a GL4 75w-85w oil and the Amsoil fits that spec. Also, Mitsubishi recommends to add their...
6
6

speedometer & odometer in 97 Eclipse is not working. Dealer says transmission problem
The Speedometer & Odometer in my 97 mitsubishi stopped working, speedometer shows 0 all the time and odometer moves 1 mile for every 15 - 20 miles travelled. I took it to the dealer after spending...

Need source for some pressure tester fittings
I'm looking for a source for the banjo bolt adapter for the fuel pressure gauge to fit a Toyota and a Mitsubishi. So far all I've found are complete kits. I have that, sans the aforementioned...

how do you enter UNLOCK CODES FOR RADIO
Of course I lost my owners manual for my 2000 galant but I have the code. How do I enter it???? thanks in advance Jeffrey
2
2

Need new top strut bars for my 99 spyder gst
Hi all, anyone know where I can get replacement bars/struts for my top? The common bending ones bent on each side (causing the top not to fold down completely, and one actually snapped off). The...
1
1

Mirage (94) headlights not working
anyone know where to begin with the headlights. Fuses seem fine, although not sure about the large fuse under the hood. It has 4 prongs on it..
4
4

L200 scoop wanted
Hey all, anyone have a spare/2nd hand L200 warrior type bonnet vent for sale ?? Darren

PERFORMANCE chips and modules, do any of them work???
I've seen many of these things on Ebay. Has anybody tried any with successful results??? What brand is a reliable one? I want to try one out on my 04 4cyl. Galant. Thanks.
4
4

Best performance quieter muffler ???
I just bought an 04 Galant 4 cyl. and was wondering if anybody knows of a good performance, in a budget/not too loud muffler??? This is my first 4 cyliner car I've owned and I've heard some real loud...
2
2

Attention Mitsubishi Lancer EVO Owners in the LA Area
We would like you to participate in our upcoming market research study; qualified participants will be paid $250.00 for their valuable input....

420A motor- replace timing belt tensioner?
I'm doing a valve job on a 420A ('97 Eclipse). I have no history on the engine, so I'm doing a timing belt and water pump replacement while I am there. The odometer says about 90K miles (and Carfax...

07 eclipse
my daughter just bought an 07 eclipse. traded in her 99 eclipse for it. which she also bought new. she loves those eclipses. its a 5 speed 4 cyl like her 99 was. she always shifts at like 4000 me that...
12
12

Vinegar-ish smell on turning on the fan - goes away if A/C turned on.
Recently I've noticed that when I turn on the fan only, a vinegary smell emnates from the blowers. If I turn on the a/c, the smell doesn't seem to be there. Any ideas what could be the cause? It's a...
1
1

Don't you just HATE it when ...
I rebuilt the 1g 4G63T in my Summit GTX 12 months ago (new rings, bearings and full head recon). Yesterday, it started running rough and blowing HUGE amounts of oil smoke, so I had it towed home. Good...
2
2