1/4 NPT !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the post but thought this might be best as there are some good people here :-)

Bought some air tools the other day and have just noticed the air line inlet size says 1/4 NPT now the only snap couplings that I can find are all BSP taper or parallel !!!!! What is one to do and is it the same as 1/4 BSP is this usual for air tools as I have always fitted 1/4 BSP couplings without any problems ???

Richard

-- To reply remove " spam "

Reply to
Rich

Get some from america. Or get an engineering firm to make up an adapter!

Reply to
timmmmayyy!