series 1 smiths heater

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what size/ type of thread is used on the water pump inlet pipe where the smiths heater pipe connects into it. The parts catalogue shows a reducing union part no. 213276. I can't get this or the pipes so I thought I would try my local engineering supplier for a converter to fit standard copper pipe. Unless anyone knows where I can get the original parts?

Thanks

Tony Boyle.

Reply to
Tony Boyle

Can anyone tell me what size/ type of thread is used on the water pump inlet pipe where the smiths heater pipe connects into it. The parts catalogue shows a reducing union part no. 213276. I can't get this or the pipes so I thought I would try my local engineering supplier for a converter to fit standard copper pipe. Unless anyone knows where I can get the original parts?

Thanks

Tony Boyle.

Speaking from memory (been a while since I restored & owned a S1) it's 1/4 BSP

Karen

Reply to
Karen Gallagher