2004

just wanted to be the first pointless 2004 post :)

Reply to
Vamp

Begin 2004 by ringing someone up and saying "I'm still pissed from last night, can you give me a lift?" :).

Reply to
Doki

Well, if you WANTED to make a point of being the first pointless post, you failed! You had a point to your post!!! :)

My next post will truely be pointless!! You watch! ;)

Alex

Reply to
Alex Jackson

No doubt your first of many :)