5th gear

anyone see it? new boxster s or BMW Z4 was cool, i'd have the porsche, less tosser factor and looked more stable in the bends. plus engine where i like
it hehe
Owner of a black
Is there a new series of 5th Gear on? What about Top Gear, has that restarted?
I can't even download episodes because that viper007bond website is down :( plus the Ericsson firewall of infinite doom would probably thrust a knife through my monitor and stab me for even thinking the word "torrent". You know what Vamp, I couldn't check out essexfm because it contains the word "sex".
I do get the second series of "new" topgear the series twice a week - it's the series where they first replaced that fat car dealer with Richard May (not sure if that's his name - farmer style bloke) on some weird channel called BBC Prime, though from what I understand, I get EastEnders a day earlier than you guys. Joy of Joys!

yep new series of 5th gear on C5 now, i have a capture card so i'll look into recording it in future if you like? anyone know how i make and share a torrent? could be the best way to transfer it or i could wait till my cousin gets his FTP running hehe.
you couldn't look at the essex fm site, i had a filter where i used to work like that, i went to a jap car site and it wouldn't let me in and i couldn't spot what was so rude bout the url! i think the biggest perv is the guy that sets up the filter really, probably also the guy that used to bypass it, speaking of which i was in IT where they had that filter, not that i dared to bypass it :)
yep new series of 5th gear on C5 now, i have a capture card so i'll look into recording it in future if you like? anyone know how i make and share a torrent? could be the best way to transfer it or i could wait till my cousin gets his FTP running hehe.
Dowloand "exeem"

will look into that cheers ;)

I'd have the Z4 M if the rumours are true (V8 engine)...
--
Have a look at my eBay items:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FBA-Computers
Abo wrote:

New M3 is getting a V8, so it'll almost certainly be the same lump ?
says...

Thought it already was a V8 since the last version? Or is it an all new V8 to go alongside the M5 V10? -- "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot. http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
Sleeker GT Phwoar wrote:

that bmw V10 is an awesome awesome bit of kit.
in

<OT> How was NYC? </OT>
Albert T Cone wrote:

UbER :)
I'll prolly go again at some point - it was that good. Did all the touristy stuff, some shopping (clothes are v.cheap !), ate lots of GREAT food at lots of cheap eateries, and drunk some fine American beer - some of their MicroBreweries are really good ! Went to http://www.crobar.com/ on Sat Night to hear Deep Dish - got in at 5:10am after a TOP night :)
The current exchange rate made it a VERY wallet-friendly holiday !

<snip>
You didn't have to force your way in, did you?
--
Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me
in slurred :>> > <OT>

Dammit, I've only just got that, about 5 hours after I read it. That's truly terrible, and you should be made to stand in a corner until you are sorry.
AstraVanMan wrote:

Oh dear.

Prefer the Crobar in London :)
--
Have a look at my eBay items:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FBA-Computers

Heh, the US must be the new Eastern Europe!
Abo wrote:

Neither - would have an SLK as anything with a cloth roof around here would be slashed first night.
--
We are the keepers of the sacred words: Ni, Pang,
and Ni-wom!

i'd have an S2000 with hardtop, SLK's look to wanky. although if you could afford an SLK you could afford a better area to live :-)

Is that meant to be a serious statement ?
--
Lordy.UK

yes it is lordy, i see a porsche and think 'bah to much money' i see any BMW i think 'TOSSER' and make sure he doesn't push in front of me in traffic or let him out the junction :)