FP Tuned Noble

Evening All.

Quick video here of a Faulks Performance Tuned Noble M12 GTO Race Car.

This was taken at the owners day on Sunday where I'm happy to report the car was overtaking everything else on the track - 3r's and M400's included. Not bad for a 2.5 ;) It ran faultlessly all day and banged so loudly on the over run it was setting car alarms off in the paddock - the 3 foot flames were quite pleasing as well!!

Matt

Reply to
**-**

You know what, glad to see the **.** posting on here I was only wondering yesterday where you were because I had a question for you. I've now forgotten my question.

Shame none of the bangs and flames you mention made it on to the video! Was that Rockingham?

Reply to
fishman

I was thinking the same, I'd have loved to see it popping and spitting...

Looks great anyway though

Andy C

Reply to
Andy Connolly

Cool, Rockingham!

The M12 is a nice car... :)

Reply to

Looks interesting what ever camera it was you used though has Digital Image Stabiliser and it sucks (is that a JVC by any chance). Get a tripod and turn it off. It will look 10000x better. Or you can pay me to film it ;) hehe

Ed

Reply to
Ed