5th gear

anyone see it? new boxster s or BMW Z4 was cool, i'd have the porsche, less tosser factor and looked more stable in the bends. plus engine where i like it hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Is there a new series of 5th Gear on? What about Top Gear, has that restarted?

I can't even download episodes because that viper007bond website is down :( plus the Ericsson firewall of infinite doom would probably thrust a knife through my monitor and stab me for even thinking the word "torrent". You know what Vamp, I couldn't check out essexfm because it contains the word "sex".

I do get the second series of "new" topgear the series twice a week - it's the series where they first replaced that fat car dealer with Richard May (not sure if that's his name - farmer style bloke) on some weird channel called BBC Prime, though from what I understand, I get EastEnders a day earlier than you guys. Joy of Joys!

Reply to
fishman

I'd have the Z4 M if the rumours are true (V8 engine)...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

New M3 is getting a V8, so it'll almost certainly be the same lump ?

Reply to
Nom

Thought it already was a V8 since the last version? Or is it an all new V8 to go alongside the M5 V10?

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

yep new series of 5th gear on C5 now, i have a capture card so i'll look into recording it in future if you like? anyone know how i make and share a torrent? could be the best way to transfer it or i could wait till my cousin gets his FTP running hehe.

you couldn't look at the essex fm site, i had a filter where i used to work like that, i went to a jap car site and it wouldn't let me in and i couldn't spot what was so rude bout the url! i think the biggest perv is the guy that sets up the filter really, probably also the guy that used to bypass it, speaking of which i was in IT where they had that filter, not that i dared to bypass it :)

Reply to
Vamp

yep new series of 5th gear on C5 now, i have a capture card so i'll look into recording it in future if you like? anyone know how i make and share a torrent? could be the best way to transfer it or i could wait till my cousin gets his FTP running hehe.

Dowloand "exeem"

Reply to
Mason

that bmw V10 is an awesome awesome bit of kit.

Reply to
Theo

will look into that cheers ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Is that meant to be a serious statement ?

Reply to
LordyUK

Neither - would have an SLK as anything with a cloth roof around here would be slashed first night.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

yes it is lordy, i see a porsche and think 'bah to much money' i see any BMW i think 'TOSSER' and make sure he doesn't push in front of me in traffic or let him out the junction :)

Reply to
Vamp

i'd have an S2000 with hardtop, SLK's look to wanky. although if you could afford an SLK you could afford a better area to live :-)

Reply to
Vamp

Yea i'd kinda agree, i see BMW's as more of a tosser mobile than Porsche - mainly just see Porsche as a DAMN fine car :)

Reply to
DanTXD

in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com, "Nom" slurred :

How was NYC?

Reply to
Albert T Cone

UbER :)

I'll prolly go again at some point - it was that good. Did all the touristy stuff, some shopping (clothes are v.cheap !), ate lots of GREAT food at lots of cheap eateries, and drunk some fine American beer - some of their MicroBreweries are really good ! Went to

on Sat Night to hear Deep Dish - got in at 5:10am after a TOP night :) The current exchange rate made it a VERY wallet-friendly holiday !

Reply to
Nom

You didn't have to force your way in, did you?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

in news:I5i0e.538$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe5-win.ntli.net, "AstraVanMan" slurred :

Dammit, I've only just got that, about 5 hours after I read it. That's truly terrible, and you should be made to stand in a corner until you are sorry.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Oh dear.

Reply to