5th Gear

Does anyone know if 5th Gear on CH5 is repeated this week? My brother's old 200SX was on it, getting booted around a bit, and he'd like to tape it.

TIA

Andy

Reply to
A.

don't think it is mate but i saw it, twas cool!

MMMMMM 450bhp 200SX :)

Reply to
Vamp

One of the Option people by any chance ?

Reply to
Lordy

the repeat is on Sundays normally have a look through the listings

Reply to
dojj

There is no repeat of 5th Gear. Sundays is worst celb driver and top Gear. Which have you mistook for 5th Gear?

Peter Hill

niether i've seen 5th gear on a sunday before on C5 so why it's not on again i have no idea maybe it's something youwill have to take up with sky (grumble no more wrestling grumble)

*shakes fist with sky remote in* grumble

Reply to
dojj

I demand the return of proper wrestling. None of this american nancy rubbish. :P

Reply to
Doki

*shakes fist* *and ropes* :)
Reply to
dojj

we get UFC over here dont we? I'm going to see a match soon, should be sweet.

Reply to
Theo

seen some of it, it's all one punch wonders and then 5 minutes of sitting on the other bloke :)

Reply to
dojj