Advertised in the classic car news groups

Not bad for mid-80's Italian.

I'm sure one or two on here have a taste for them, and a rebuilt box can't that pricey for a straight swap.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I wonder, is it worth castration? It appears to be fairly local to me.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, NeedforSwede2 decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Ho yuss..

I take it it's the X/19?

If so, go for it, it's cheap, fun, and they really do handle well..

Oh, and the Uno Turbo Exploding Engine is a bolt in job.

Reply to
Pete M

It's not much more work to stick any of the Lampredi lumps in there either.

The Alfa V6 takes a bit more work, but has been done.

Reply to
SteveH

Problem is, if you're gonna put one of those in, you might as well put the Strada 130TC lump in, and there ain't many of .... oh,... angonamo... I know where there's one of those for sale...... probably cheap....

Carl, I think you *need* an X/19...

Mmmm, 24v of gooooooodnessss...

Reply to
Pete M

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of a Coupe Turbo engine, but Strada TC would work, as would an HF Turbo lump.

Heh.

I think it was a 12v, Cloverleaf spec.

Reply to
SteveH

It would be so tempting, I have always liked them. But it is Orange, and I would have to sell the Saab which I'm loving.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Cool, if it was a bit nearer I'd go have a look

Reply to
Carl Gibbs