Always a bonus...R5 rebuild.

Stripped the R5 engine and started the rebuild and decided to strip my spare engine and have a shufty inside...

I'd decided to scrap the head and pick up another one so first step was to chack the state of the head in the sare engine and....

Result!!

The head in my spare engine looks *nearly* new and has been ported and polished :o)

So it's been dropped off to be pressure tested and skimmed ready to go in :o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason