And here's another...

...crock of overpriced s**te:

Looks absolutely disgusting, but at least it has a nice handle with which to push it with, when the cambelt invariably assists the head in destroying itself.

Reply to
JackH

JINX!!!!!!

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's nice the way the rear wing has two planes, so that adults and children can push the car at the same time, making a trip to the shops a whole family experience.

Reply to
Questions

QUOTE "The car is basically a Honda Accord with a different body shell"

Ha ha ha, whos he trying to kid, it looks like a right pile of s**te....them front and rear lighs are henus.... Did Rover ever make a decent car....?

Reply to
Steve

P5B Coupe... *sigh*

The SD1 has a certain charm about it as well, even though both had the usual Brit build quality issues.

I rated both of my 216 GTi Twin Cams, even though they were essentially Hondas.

Reply to
JackH

in answer to your last question..... no

the only thing rover have done well is there V8 and even then people tend to put them into half decent cars i.e not a rover :)

Reply to
Vamp

It's a Buick design.

HTH

Reply to
JackH

Although technically, he's right. Although being a diesel, its a Rover engine, and not a K-series, so its not bad, shares a block with the Turbo Petrol in the Ti, 200 turbo coupe etc.

I like the MG ZT V8 :) Even Clarkson liked it....

I don't think Rover can be blamed for that thing....

Reply to
DanTXD

ok then rover has never made anything good except for when someone helped i.e honda :)

Reply to
Vamp

Oh I don't know, it looks like the sort of thing they'd stick an X-Power badge on nowadays.

lo btw

Reply to
LordyUK

True, true.

Long time no see :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I would hope no-one, it's a reasonably accurate statement in the same=20 vein that a Peugeot 106 is a Citro=EBn Saxo, an Audi TT is a Golf, etc.

That is an insult to a pile of s**te.

Yes, heinous even.

You think that Rover made the car look like that ? Who are you trying to 'kid' ?

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
LordyUK

I would hope no-one, it's a reasonably accurate statement in the same vein that a Peugeot 106 is a Citroën Saxo, an Audi TT is a Golf, etc.

That is an insult to a pile of s**te.

Yes, heinous even.

You think that Rover made the car look like that ? Who are you trying to 'kid' ?

Reply to
Vamp

"Vamp" wrote

And thanks to an odd quoting system in your newsreader, it looked like you posted the exact same response as him (until I saw the lol he's back bit)

Reply to
fishman

I bet you Lordy is using Microplanet Gravity for some reason it screws up Outlook's (and Outlook Express's) quoting. Quite odd but it comes and goes with different versions of Gravity.

Reply to
Depresion

Although enabled by various other packages, the quoting problem is O / OE is

100% the fault and solvable by, Bill Gates' lot.
Reply to
Questions

Hmmm, V8 or not, i wouldn't blow more than a grand on *any* Rover or Vauxhall with more than 100k on it.

Reply to
DanTXD

Depends what they're worth at that sort of age, and whether or not they've got any, or many, significant reliability issues. I'd be happy to pay a good price relative to the current market value, obviously the cheaper the better.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

yeah i was to lazy to sort it :)

Reply to
Vamp

Yes.

Any problem with screwed up quoting would be wholly an Outlook issue.

Far be it for me to suggest that a Microsoft product may have trouble sticking to the established standards and create its own...

Reply to
LordyUK