nice! starion

nice!

oh and this too!

anyway i'm distracted was looking at Evo's :)

Reply to
Vamp

give me the starion anyday..

Reply to
Theo

I remember nearly masterbating over one of them when Men Only did a review when I was about 17, look a bit dated now though.

Reply to
Me

Thats a hideously ugly, dated heap.

Thats awesome.

Reply to
DanTXD

hush boy

old cars rule the world, and it had character

Reply to
Theo

you drive a puegeot so be quiet!

saw a starion yesterday at work on the back of a truck. asked the driver as i wasn't sure if it was a starion at first as it was badgless. just had some serious engine work done apparently and he was taking it back to the owner. had a full roll cage inside and the dash was full of gauages. driver had no idea about what engine work had been done but he started it up and it sounded fantastic! made everyone close by looking haha

Vamp

Least i'll still be allowed to drive it in a few months time :)

ISTR even PeteM didn't like the Starion...

Reply to
DanTXD

starions fookin bad ass car... nice lump of 80s wedge, wide arches turbo, rwd....

Reply to
Theo