another cavvy on the drive

albeit this ones for breaking

just went to aberdeen and returned with a rather tidy 2l 16v cavalier for the pricely sum of 100 pounds :)

absolutely mint failed the mot on a cracked screen

hard to believe there worth so little these days :(

Reply to
Rob

What is it with you and your Vauxhall Cavalier perversion?

Reply to
fishman

He's sick.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Indeed

100 pound cavvy

and another one albeit a V6 coming later in the week :)

Reply to
Rob

Is it really that difficult to believe ?

Honestly ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Spelling mistake corrected.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

If you know how something works...

..why waste time figuring out how something else works?

Reply to
DervMan

Well, it's alittle like me with old Saabs and Skodas, but nowhere near as sick and terminal as SteveH and italian rust.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

Not really, it's the wrong reference. Try this one:

Steve Firth

galvanize /galvniz/ (also galvanise)

verb 1 shock or excite into action.

As in 'f*ck, I knew it was italian, but I thought I could get it home without needing waxoyl' ;)

just kidding mate, I know how much better they are. I love the 156, and was considering a decent 145 clover last time but it was just out of reach back then.

Might now though, especially if I can convince PeteM to hook me up with Alfa mate at Caladonia and get a cambelt done straight away at "mates rates".

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Uh oh :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I'll see your so called 'galvanealing' and raise you a Mk 3.5 Fiesta!

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Lol.

I was going to suggest that Mr.F should take most of the world's car manufacturers to court for false advertising.....

Reply to
SteveH