another 'whats the farty noise' quiz

well what is it lads? 27k i think the wav is...

Reply to
Vamp

Not sure, but I like the sound.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Sounds like me after a curry last night :)

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

hehe i'll keep you lot guessing a lil longer

Reply to
Vamp

Is it an Ecotek valve?

Reply to
Peter

nope lol it's a not a turbo of a supercharger just a lil MK1 MR2 with a janspeed exhaust, sounds pretty sweet to me, there was an mpg clip of it to but i couldn''t be bothered to dig the link plus a vid clip is to easy :)

Reply to
Vamp