Astra 1.9 CDTi

So I have some cold stuff to drink and fresh stuff to eat - namely sandwiches and dried nuts.

I don't eat s**te whilst I'm working in the same way I won't eat s**te at home - which generally means not buying lunch out on the road.

Reply to
SteveH

You'd be better off with an old Vauxhall Senator then, they had air conditioned gloveboxes.

I'm in re-training when it comes to eating. Lucie abuses me endlessly about "The amount of s**te you English eat" so I'm trying to sort it out but it takes time to de-fat. Especially with the amount of Pilsner Urquell I've consumed in the last couple of weeks. That appears to be 'Normal' with the Czechs. "Fluids and vegetables is the best way to be healthy"...

Reply to
Pikey Pete

I have an air-conditioned glove box and cubby where the handbrake would normally live - but that's only any good if you have the aircon set to cold inside the car. Last summer I did, this summer it has rarely been on the coldest setting.

I've lost a stone since I cut out drinking every night.

Reply to
SteveH

Depends if you venture into Wales...

Reply to
DervMan

:)

Reply to
DervMan

drinking every night? ah that explains why you think the alfa 75 looks like a master piece! beer goggles! you'll get a shock when it's all flushed through ;)

Reply to
Vamp

LOL!

Reply to
DervMan

Ok, that explains Steve. I'm tee-total though...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Nah, you just make sure you have a LOUD horn...

Hours of fun.

Reply to
PC Paul

My Liberty is returning better milage than my wrx. Which quite frankly shocks me. I have no idea why it is. Bigger, heavier car and an auto to boot.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I'm calling this as post of the week.