Attn Chet

Should be ok now mate, I sent you an email.

Jeez that was a close one :))

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Damn right, i was near shittin meself!

Reply to
Chet

Worrying this is, so was I lol

Think a mass email about backing up websites is in order :)

The problem was a SQL failure on the server, but I think the databases were just rebuilt and all is fine now, hats off to Linux Guru called Mike who fixed it :)

Reply to
Ronny

What happened?

Reply to
DanTXD

All the mysql databases just disapeared about 11pm last night, was real strange.

Chet was having kittens :)

On that 1 server I have 46 websites and every one of them lost their databases, it didnt effect your server though :) nor my UK server.

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

I was, it was only when i looked to see if they were back that i realised how many the whole site uses!

Reply to
Chet

His server is obviously shit ;)

Reply to