Blimey

Had the tappets done, it goes all the way to the limiter in third now :P.

Reply to
Doki

Didn't it always?

Reply to
DervMan

I thought that too - didn't know if the Ka was so underpowered tho that it just didn't have the power to get there in 3rd ;) What is that, about 60mph ;)

Mines limits in 4th as well :D

Reply to
Dan405

Wish i had a rev counter :( Although my last 2 cars have hit the redline in all the gears!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

IF i hit it in 5th, i'd be doing 154mph indicated. I SOOOOOO wanna try that.......now all i need is a REALLY big hill and a 100 shot of NOS :)

Reply to
Dan405

So does mine. Not telling you how fast it's going though :-) Can only get about 5400rpm in 5th though so far..

Mike

Reply to
Mike P in Brazil

It would, but now it does it a lot quicker. Limiter kicks in at around 77, and third didn't have much go left after around 70 before.

Reply to
Doki

I can get 65 in 2nd, about 90 in 3rd, 110ish in 4th, never got there in

5th...
Reply to
Dan405

Piss off. My engine's got asthma you know :)... 4th is geared so that you hit top speed before the limiter AFAIK. Fifth must be good for 140 if you had enough power.

Reply to
Doki

138.
Reply to
DervMan

Pah! Mine'd be doing something like 208mph...

... wouldn't get there though!

Reply to
Scott M