Bloody handbrake cable has snapped on one side.

Handbrake now lifts up like an old 900 did before it bites but at least it still holds.

Will have to get a price for it when it goes in for the oil service in the next couple of weeks.

Reply to
Elder

Fit a second handle for fiddle brakes.

Reply to
Depresion

LOL, not exactley the kind of car I would be throwing round a trials course.

Had fun yesterday, out of a damp corner in third at about 20, put foot down got to 35, slither slip spin boooooooooooooooost. I love turbo cars. Miss the gt4 though that would have just gone faster.

Reply to
Elder

Heh, I'm gonna take the Range Rover to Wales tonight and meet up with a load of idiots who used to be on the CB for a 20 years too late eyeball. Should be fun on the lanes..

19 a roger!
Reply to
Pete M

More like channel 9, I'm on my roof and I don't have a winch.

Reply to
Elder

"Breaker 1-9 Break 1-9 This is the bear, in the air, Office Lyaaallll Wallace!"

Reply to
DanB

P.s. We got a truckin convey rollin through the night, yea we got a truckib convoy ain't she a beatiful sight!

Reply to
DanB

are probably to young to remember this.Conor will.

Reply to
Elder

You know, since that cable has snapped the car has changed completly to drive. It had NS cable changed for the last MOT because it snapped on the test roller. So I guess the OS one has gone and must have been dragging.

Sometimes when totally cold it sometimes used to be a bit tricky to get moving, and felt like it was going to stall. I put that down to the slightly weepy clutch master piston seals as the as the bite point changes higher after the first few miles. When first started it is like an on/off button. But since that cable twanged the drive seems much better and the initially low bite isn't noticeable at all. Everything suddenly seems smoother even though the cable goes way up to get the other side to hold. So I'll need to make sure he doesn't over adjust again.

Reply to
Elder