Bloody hell

I wouldn't be quite so sure, cos I know they did a warm version of the 3 door hatch that was the sister car to the 2 door coupe, and it was definitely FWD.

Reply to
JackH

Looks a bit AE92ish to me.

Reply to
Doki

In article , rmason@plusdotcom spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Yep, the Trueno and the Levin are very similar based on the same 2 or 3 door bodies with and without pop up lights.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

In article , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Hmm, maybe it is an FWD later model Levin then (got used on a few models, the Levin name). Still looks damned funky though.

Wonder if he would take a trade on a GT4?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Oooh, I would. "What the f*ck was that!" reaction far greater than a Tagora, I reckon.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

Thinking what JackH and Doki have said, it might not be an AE86, but an=20 AE92, which was FWD, so no drift monster unfortunatley.

Looks like a damned nice car, and the 4A-GZE engine was the same as in=20 the supercharged MK1 MR2's like Vamp sold to Carl.

--=20 Carl Robson "Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf" (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Either way, who cares - still a kick-ass alternative to an RS Turbo.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

Oh yeah, I love things like that Corolla, the Sunny ZX Coupe, the original angular Sylvia 1.8 (S12 turbo), and the Izuzu Piazza Turbo. All in their own way absolute gems of their period and people are just starting to realise that they are now the next generation of classic cars.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

nice mr2

Reply to
Theo

a 2.0 s13, nice...

Reply to
Theo

isuzu turbo's are quite quick, suprisingly so

Reply to
Theo