Blue LEDs? Drainpipe exhaust? Big Red Button!

Who needs all the usual boyracer add-ons when you can have the ultimate accessory - a George Bush-style Big Red Button on your dashboard! No-one will dare cut you up in traffic, even taxi drivers will have second thoughts about pulling out in front of you - just point this at them and watch their trousers change colour....

Neil McDonald

Neebs lowering and some bigger wheels, but aart from that, quite subtle in an eastern european dictator kind of way.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Wonder what servicing/missiles cost?

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Just the thing for my morning commute to work. I wouldn't have to wake up.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

£3500 for a deactivated one! (and say, same again for genuine czech missile technician to re-activate? :D )
Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

"Sleeker GT Phwoar" wrote

My neighbour at uni had a big amphibious Tatra ex-military vehicle. It had a huge air-cooled V12 engine (might have been V16 actually) Air cooled! and was huge. Luckily his mate had enough land for him to keep it in.

He also had an ex-national express coach, an LDV minibus and an Alfa V6, a Datsun Skyline an MG Metro Turbo engined mini and V8 SD1, the rest I forget.

Reply to
fishman