blue tints? and exhaust recomends?

had someone play with photoshop and my car pic and just wondered what you guys thought?

also need a new exhaust soon-ish any recomends?

Reply to
vamp

The blue just looks daft.

Try brown, black or grey but not blue.

Reply to
Networkguy

wtf, who did ur photoshop? ask someone to do it who isnt using the app for the first time.

Reply to
Theo

wtf, who did ur posting? ask someone to do it who isnt using the app for the first time.

-- Chet

Chet

oh I see, you did it.

Reply to
Theo

Brown tint would look better IMHO

Reply to
Pete

Nope

-- Chet

Chet

why get so eggy then?

Reply to
Theo

Why did you get so eggy in the first place?

-- Chet

Chet

red stripe. I didnt start posting until kicking out time.

Reply to
Theo