Bought (even more !) .........IMX

stock stepped into an open elevator shaft after announcing an important patent award

increased my position by 17% with a market order at $2.51

The Quantum Sniffer employs a novel technology for the detection of explosives vapors that is more sensitive than existing detection devices. The advanced technique detects the presence of parts per trillion (ppt) of explosives molecules, without physical contact and in real time. The unique "tornado" sample acquisition system collects the sample, ionizes it with the unique QS? ionization scheme, identifies the sample via standard ion mobility technology and, if an explosive is present, will produce a visual and audible alarm. The LCD will display the identity of the explosive present and the audible alarm can be switched off if required.

Reply to
·ausound

"The increase in total revenues for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2005 is attributable primarily to revenue from Core Systems Inc. ("Core"), a company acquired on October 15, 2004 and Accurel Systems International Corporation ("Accurel") a company acquired on March 9, 2005. The increase in revenues was offset by a decrease in prostate seed sales of $460,000 and $938,000, for the three and nine month periods ended March 31, 2005 as compared to the comparable prior year periods. We also realized a $656,000 decrease in explosives detection sales during the quarter"

So their core products decrease 75% in revenue. Not a rosy picture in any imagination unless you have a dead brain.

Reply to
·hotmailcom

didnt you tell me not to try catching a falling knife?: Implant Sciences (IMX)

2.51 -0.81 (-24.40%)
Reply to
·lkgeo1