British Supercar

could be worth keeping an eye on.

Reply to
Theo

"You have a ruler, a pencil and three minutes to design the front of the car. Begin"

Reply to
Grant

B&Q in Aberdeen seems a good spot too, have seen a Ferrari F50, Ferrari Enzo and an RS200 in the carpark at different times. God knows what they were buying as they don't exactly have much bootspace.

Reply to
Homer

And three days *after* the supposed official launch theres no sign of it.

Still, I suppose Theo was in the queue for a new Jensen as well.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I've seen 2 Nobles parked beside each other at the same time at B+Q in Aberdeen, and on seperate occasions an XJ220 and some other nifty stuff like Integrales, Audi S8s and a Lotus 340R.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Not anymore you won't, it appears Nobel bought them back ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

hah, although I appreciate british manufacturers I wouldnt buy one, money permitting I would be ordering a hard top viper, not the best sports car by any means but a proper car by any definition

Reply to
Theo