Ooops, MisterJung as popped his bulbs.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yeah, I saw that a few months back :(

Who are we supposed to use now ?

Reply to
Nom

IIRC Vamp got some off a mate of his? As for useful HID info, it's all gone, unless someone somewhere had his site bookmarked for offline use?

Reply to
fishman

I'm working out a deal with a guy, think I can get 6000k kit for 150 delivered to your door, same balasts as jung's,

Reply to
Ronny

Soon as you go to that site, you get loads of virus pop ups now :( looks like it's been infected with moo

Reply to
Ronny

Grant

I didn't, but I'm using all the IE updates.

The of course, I'm only a programmer, not a network admin.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Wise up, get Firefox.

Reply to
Steve Firth

D:\>wget misterjung.com

--12:24:40--

=> `index.html' Resolving misterjung.com... done. Connecting to misterjung.com[66.235.219.138]:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OKLength: 214 [text/html]

100%[====================================>] 214 208.98K/s ETA 00:00 12:24:41 (208.98 KB/s) - `index.html' saved [214/214]

D:\>type index.html

D:\>

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

pi(obfuscated)

I use it at home, but at work, I need to IE for testing, becaus most people still use IE. It also gets tested in Firefox, after we know it works in IE.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Nothing showed up in the AV, using Symantec Corporate network AV with nightly auto updates. Pest Patrol found 1 "Search bar" broswer addon, no trojan Spybot S&D found 11 "tracking cookies" Symantec Corporate AV client 0 infected files found

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yea, cos FireFox is bullet proof ;)

DanTXD

No thanks.

Reply to
DanTXD

Nowt here, though using FF(or wget/edit.com) so it'd be a bit unlikely. Still, something distinctly amis with misterjungs box.

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

I didn't say it was ;)

Though wget+edit is :D

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

You really want me to dig up a list of simmilar vuln. in IE? :O)

Reply to
pi(obfuscated)

Please don't. I wouldn't have the time to read it all.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Like to compare that list with the lists of vulnerabilities for IE? Or perhaps just compare the time taken to issue a fix? The vulnerabilities listed by the BBC have already been plugged for Firefox.

IE is still a security black hole.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I was running firefox and got rid of it for being too buggy.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston