calling phone nerds

i like the samsung D500, where is the cheapest for it in overall cost either sim free or a cheap contract offering FA :)

they seem to be over £300 on ebay at the moment :(

Reply to
Vamp

I'm holding out for a Sharp 920 I think it is :) 2MP etc and 3G, seems to do everything. My K700i is over 6 months old now, time for a change.

Ronny

New Site....

Reply to
Ronny

hmmm 2MP huh hmmm i might hold out a bit longer with my brick P800

Reply to
Vamp

I'll swap your K700 for my 2.6 Carlton?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

HaHa nice one :)

Reply to
Ronny

My bad its a Sharp 902,

Reply to
Ronny

It's free on both Orange and T-Mobile on your average 100min contract. It's free-er than free, if you need more than 100 mins per month.

Eh ?

Nobody pays for phones these days :)

Every 12 months I port my number to a different network, and can always get my phone of choice for free or almost-free. Line rental is a constant £20-£25 a month, including all the minutes and texts I need (100 cross net, and 100 SMS).

Reply to
Nom

O2, =A330 a month, =09200 anytime, crossnet minutes + 50 texts per month=20 Handset free.

or on Orange

See if they have it offered on any other Networks. I think Orange offer=20 it PAYG too, but it is over =A3300.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Hmm, my phone of choice just cost me =A350 when I ordered last week, it=20 arrived today, but I noticed since Feb01-2005, it has gone upto =A3150,=20 and the tarrif package/offer I subcribed to has since been expired.=20

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

My P900 cost me ~£60 a year ago (o2 were being very silly - usual price was around £300).

I've just moved to a P910 three weeks back, which cost me ~£130 - but then sold the P900 on eBay for ~£170. So net cost is still about zero. Which is nice :)

Reply to
Nom