Camera up the botty ?

Might be going for this in 2 weeks :( Seems a finger up the arse isn't good enough to check for piles now so it might be a Kodak moment.

I think a few here have had it done. How painful is it ?

Reply to
BORG

Sounds more like a question for the FOAK to me - being that here isn't much of a FOAK :)

Reply to
DanTXD

He better hope its not a 35mm SLR camera...

Reply to
Burgerman

I hear Remus is an expert in anal exploration.

Reply to
SteveH

Hello,

It rather depends on how big the camera is. I doubt they would get a Kodak type in, unless you know something we don't. You can have a search around the internet as i am sure there are plenty of sites featuring video footage of the described procedure. I think the operation to get the condition sorted will leave you in far more agony. Are you having the elastic bands, slice&chop off or laser off ? I doubt you will be driving for a few weeks afterwards unless you have a rubber ring to sit on. best of luck and I hope you're better soon.

Reply to
news

You're almost as worrying as Doug.

Reply to
SteveH

...with a Cokin filter...

Reply to
Halmyre

http://www.g***se.cx/

Richard (not that I've had it done).

Reply to
RichardK

Pro 4...

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

I think they'll use a 500mm mirror lens, personally.

Reply to
SteveH

Halmyre

or even

Halmyre

Dude. Seriously - We did not need to know this :)

I'm sure the camera will be fine. If I were you, it's the lighting and mic I'd be worried about...

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Got a remarkably "informed" set of responses, though, eh? ;)

Reply to
Questions