A good garage (Chicago) for 92 Camry?

As the other thread shows, if I don't buy a new car I have to become organized and proactive about my car's maintanance. This also means that I should stop relying upon spotting "specials" in the paper or even as i drive by, and instead find a reliable good-value kind of garage.

Any recommendations are most welcome. A place near or commutable from Hyde Park or Devon would be most convenient, but for an exceptionally good place it can be anywhere I guess.

Reply to
RPS

"RPS" wrote

organized and proactive about my car's maintenance...

get rid of that rice-burner buy an American-made automobile

-- hot dogs, apple pie, Chevrolet and Mom

Reply to
peteinchicago

Like a Double-Hummer.

trent

--
"This user has a pattern of behaviour in the usenet group chi.forsale
that borders on abusive."

f*ck yea somethin' that gets about 4 miles to the gallon

Reply to
peteinchicago