Can anyone translate Dutch?

I know we have few europeans posting here,

Looks like quite a collection of neglected exotica.

Reply to
Elder

Not the most accurate translation, but it does the job.

Reply to
SteveH

Elder gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Looks like a random collection of photos from all round the world, certainly not just one collection.

The F40's a fake. I reckon that pink Miura's probably impounded by customs somewhere, maybe the TesticleRossa, too. There's a photo or two of the TVR factory's scrap pile. There's pics from at least three continents in there - just the easily identifiable plates include NI, France, NL, US. There's scrap piles, restoration workshops & car parks.

Reply to
Adrian