Car Tax

I have a Keith Black conrod on my desk. It cost new more than my GFs car. I polished it with a buffing wheel at my mates school (hes a teacher) , and it was a bastard to do and put it back on its piston and leave it around as art. Its Made from some odd unobtanium, and went back to the dull matt collour in about 6 hours... No wonder I had so much trouble getting a shine.

Anyway most of the people here wouldnt know what a KB motor does. Apart from

300 plus in about 4 secs and 5000+ hp for less time...
Reply to
Burgerman

Puts hand up. Alison... Thats sounds so wrong!

Reply to
Burgerman

Want... And can afford. Not wheelchair freindly tho And they like Nitrous.

Reply to
Burgerman

Twin 65 gallon a minute fuel pumps...

Reply to