Carbon fibre/fibre glass

You might want to start with something more flexible....

Reply to
SteveH

Pardon my ignorance, but why?

Reply to
REMUS

Spelling.... 'plaiting' is something girls do with their hair.

Reply to
SteveH

Actually its not! I dont think, my one is platting her hair right now (she informs me???)

Reply to
Burgerman

arghhh! Last time I use a spell checker...

Reply to
REMUS

Yeah, but she's furrin, what does she know?

Reply to
SteveH

She did her a level english here and is a teacher in a secondary school now over here so I dare not argue!

Reply to
Burgerman

Actually it is.

=09"plait =20 =09 n. A braid, especially of hair.=20 =09 plait=B7ed, plait=B7ing, plaits".

HTH :)

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Not so. Only this Thursday he moved processed peas away from their normal position to the shelf overlooking the fish freezer.

It's a simple move, but quite possibly an effective one - the combination of fish and peas may be just too irresistible for many people to resist !

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Are you hoping that this *amazingly* witty and repetitive taunting will eventually break Steve down?

Reply to
REMUS

I saw his photos, and car, its inevitrouble.

Reply to
Burgerman

Actually it is.

"plait n. A braid, especially of hair. plait·ed, plait·ing, plaits".

HTH :)

Reply to
Burgerman

Chequer plate is so out of fashion it isn't funny. Go the jewelled ali plate.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yeah, but REMUS got a B in A level English. Ok, so that was English Lit, but 99% of English A levels are.

It's "plaiting".

Reply to
AstraVanMan

hahahahahahahha

:)

Reply to
Theo

You won't.

Reply to
Conor

No, that's Foamex.

Reply to
Conor

You won't what...?

Reply to
REMUS

No its not. I use fibreglass and carbon when building model aircraft, my mate makes motorcycle fairings, I have a very good idea of what he uses and its sprayed on chopped strands and rolled.

Reply to
Burgerman

Model plane suppliers that deal in turbines and helis etc will sell you sheets of it to cut out mounting plates, and brackets etc..

Reply to
Burgerman