Carbon fibre/fibre glass

Erm, Remus was talking about solid sheets of GRP, like you'd have a sheet of perspex.

You appear to be talking about the matting that still needs a resin painted on it.

Reply to
SteveH

Hes trying to be clever again, thinks you wont be able to buy sheet finished.

Will sell you everything, including sheet, as I use in my helis for tail surfaces.

Reply to
Burgerman

And so was I. Large flat solid finished 8 x 4 sheets, with black gel, or plain carbon or glass flat gel coat on the face side.

Reply to
Burgerman

NEver mentioned anything about finished and assuming he wants something a little more asthetically pleasing than a bit of hardboard with holes cut in...

And you can buy sheets as thick as you want. If they use coremat, they're damned near bulletproof too.

Reply to
Conor

No, that would be his cars.

What would you know about wit btw ? Apart from the obvious 7 letter instance.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Suck my nipples please Lordy and while your at it, kiss my ass...

Reply to
REMUS

Why didn't you just post something along those lines rather than "You won't."?

Nvm, anyway i'm going with the aluminium.

Reply to
REMUS

No thanks, I don't do pork.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Well you are a barrel of laughs, what a pathetic come back... I can see why you haven't progressed any further than the shelf stacking jilt :-P

Reply to
REMUS

Good choice.

Reply to
Conor

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Burgerman" saying something like:

Pronounced 'platting' in many parts, but spelled 'plaiting'.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Ooooh, sore spot ! Soz, tubs :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

glass/tumbler

tumbler/acrobat

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

....Yes, well lordy I can't really be bothered to get into a protracted slagging match, besides you seem to always adopt the broken record approach to antagonism which is anything but enthralling....

Reply to
REMUS

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean!

Reply to
REMUS

Unfortunately you can't just expect to go around digging at people and not expect them to dig back :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK