carbon vs organic clutch linings

Hello,

Could someone please please explain to me the difference between organic clutch linings and carbon clutch linings? I must say that you guys are really smart and your responses to my messages here has always helped me alot :)

Thanks guys...

Regards, Brian.

Reply to
Brian Su

Yep Orgasmic is more fun...

Reply to
Burgerman

ok when you say organic, exactly what material is it and why is it more fun?

thanks.

Reply to
Brian Su

Dear Brian

Please read Burgermans post more carefully.

Reply to
<fishman nineteen at bifgoot dot com>