careful when selling stuff on ebay

always reset the setting on anything electronic especially mobile phones as you might get a e-mail like this :)

"Phone works with my SIM OK. I've already got the manual from my phone which packed up. Perhaps you could tell me how to remove the message which pops up when I switch on though. It says "Bad Motherf***er"

Many thanks

Julian"

i can't stop laughing plus it wasn't censored either on the phone hehe

Reply to
Vamp

its easy enuff to do a search, try google...... I know this but ur obviously lazy

Reply to
Theo

sorry been drankin again

Reply to
Theo

Theo is a particularly pathetic troll, just ignore him/it.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve Hardwood