cashing in tax discs whats the script

what do you docs wise to cash in a tax disc?????

Reply to
Rob

Same form as a SORN.

Reply to
Doki

Fill in refund form and take to post office. Also fill in SORN declaration if you're laying it up.

Reply to
Conor

I've only ever done it once, but it was something that, due to a chain of events, was never registered in my name - I just stuck the tax disc to a form I got from the post office and the cheque came within a few weeks. IOW nothing to do with the log book came into it - the fact that I had the tax disc was enough. Receipt wise, IIRC the Post Office issued me with one.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

tax disc form post get cheque. send loads back at work from the trade cars. the amount of people that trade in cars with like 6 months to a years tax on!

Reply to
Vamp