Re: A big 'F*ck you, you clueless c*nts'...

...goes out the huge number of retards I've seen out there the last

> few days who seemed to think it was clear enough for them to do 80+ > (1) along the local motorways, but foggy enough to warrant rear fogs. >

I was actually pleasantly surprised while driving to work in the fog this morning.

The vast majority of cars were using their lights correctly and were driving at a sensibly adjusted speed. Not hurtling along at 80 , but neither were they driving at a crawl at the first sign of a bit of mist

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

Its not like that here (N. Wales), bad fog and everyone is still razzing about at 80+ minus even headlights!

Its nothing new, I've been overtaken a few times at a mad speed in a blizard on the A55

Reply to
DrLargePants

Front fogs and full beam, it's the only way.

After all, if visibility is so bad that they think you can't see them from 15 metres or so behind (even though they can see 500 yards or more in front of them) it's only fair to repay the favour and make sure they can see you.

Reply to
Lordy.UK